In No Particular Order
1. Enjoy The Beach And The Sun!
It is the #1 reason people come to the Myrtle Beach area! Get a tan and get some sand between your toes! Before or after your day on the beach, scroll down below to find some great ideas on things to do at the beach!
2. Enjoy A Sunrise!
Wake up early to enjoy a walk on the beach and a beautiful sunrise over ocean!
3. Enjoy A Sunset!
Walk hand in hand with your significant other while enjoying a beautiful sunset! Here's a hint - find some 'marsh' or 'inlet' waters without any tall buildings or homes. Remember the sun rises over the ocean but sets behind over land so an area that is flat with a marsh or inlet waters is best!
4. Go Fishing!
A great simple choice is from the surf or from one of local piers, or even better - and maybe even guaranteed catch - is from a fishing guide!
5. Build A Sandcastle!
6. Hunt For Sea Shells!
7. Hunt For Shark's Teeth!
8. Eat Breakfast!
Make sure to fuel-up for your day! Most people around these parts claim that breakfast is the most important meal of the day! The sun and humidity can really pull energy right out of you so please listen to us, do not skip breakfast! From Coffee Shops to All You Can Eat Restaurants there are many choices for you! You can find some great offerings at MyrtleBeachRestaurantDirectory.com
9. Go Shopping!
It's one of the activities that make Myrtle Beach and the Grand Strand area so popular! All of the unique shops and all of the stores at the outlet mall! Shop shop 'til you drop! Find some great places to shop at StoresAtTheBeach.com
10. See A Show!
11. HAPPY HOUR!!
After a day soaking in the sun and getting sand in your toes, before you go out on the town for that fantastic dinner or show, relax and save some money with a drink during happy hour! Find a great establishment at BarsAtTheBeach.com
12. Discover Conway!
13. Take A Picnic To The Beach!
14. Discover Murrells Inlet!
15. Watch Airplanes and Helicopters at The Airport!
16. Play Mini-Golf!
17. Take A Stroll On The Boardwalk!
18. Eat Seafood!
19. Visit Myrtle Beach State Parks!
20. Visit Huntington Beach State Park!
21. Play A Round of Golf!
22. Get Ice Cream!
23. Participate In The Myrtle Beach Marathon!
24. Go To A Museum!
25. Take A Ride On The Skywheel!
You Might Also Be Interested In EventsAtTheBeach.com
26. Fly A Kite!
27. Walk On A Pier!
28. Take In Some Local Racing At The Myrtle Beach Speedway!
29. Go To An Arcade!
30. Visit Ripley's Aquarium!
31. Visit The Marshwalk!
32. Check For Events Going On At The Myrtle Beach Convention Center!
33. Visit A Flea Market!
34. Take In A Baseball Game With The Pelicans!
35. Go On A Dolphin Watch Tour!
36. Go To A Food Festival!
37. Take A Tour Of Myrtle Beach - In The Air!
Go On A Helicopter Tour.
38. Visit The Riverwalk!
Cool off during the summer under the trees and with a gentle breeze off the Waccamaw River with a stroll along the Riverwalk in Conway!
39. Go On A Banana Boat Ride!
40. Discover North Myrtle Beach!
41. Visit One Of The Hundreds Of Beach Stores!
42. Rent A Jetski!
43. Visit The Pinball Museum!
44. Wheels of Yesteryear!
45. Check out The North Myrtle Beach Sports Complex!
46. Discover Garden City!
47. Visit Brookgreen Gardens!
48. Go Ziplining!
49. Visit The L.W. Paul Living History Farm!
50. Take In A Comedy Show!
51. Go To A Car Show!
52. Visit A Farmers Market!
53. Discover Surfside!
54. Take A Pirate/Ghost Tour!
Come down to the Murrells Inlet Marshwalk and hear 'tales of Pirates and Ghosts and Folklore by story-teller Miss Chris
55. Take The Family Out To A Dinner Show!
57. Visit Duplin Winery!
58. Visit Myrtle Beach Safari!
59. Learn To Shag!
They don't just happen on the 4th of July! Professional Fireworks happen a few times each week during the summer! Find out where you can see them in your area at EventsAtTheBeach.com
. You can also purchase them at many area Fireworks Stores and 'shoot' them off to make your own show! There are restrictions at some area beaches so check with your accommodation or local area government to see which beaches allow it.
61. Experience A Motorcycle Rally!
62. Visit Georgetown!
63. Go Bowling!
64. Drive A Racecar At The Nascar Racing Experience!
65. Take A Pontoon Tour Of The Wacammaw River!
66. Casino Cruise Boat!
67. Visit The South Carolina Hall Of Fame!
68. Maybe Get A Tattoo Or Piercing?
69. Get Pampered!
Spend a few hours or an entire day at a spa - or just get your nails done before your night out on the town! Many options for women as well as men! Find a great Salon at SalonsAtTheBeach.com
70. Look At Houses!
Maybe you are looking for your own vacation property? Maybe a 2nd home? Maybe a rental property? Discover all that the beautiful beach has to offer with one of the great Real Estate Agents servicing our area! Find one at RealtorsAtTheBeach.com
71. Get Your Photo Taken!
Keep those memories of your time at the beach alive! Hire a professional photographer to get those great sunrise or sunset photos of you or your family! Find a wonderful photographer to work with at GrandStrandPhotographerDirectory.com
You Might Also Be Interested In EventsAtTheBeach.com
80. Eat At A Food Truck!
We've got some of the best and unique Food Trucks around - serving up some of the best food around! There seems to be always at least 1 truck around close to where you are staying! Find a Food Truck at FoodTrucksAtTheBeach.com